7:34 PM

it was you and it was me
Against the world we could be 
We exchanged flowers for kisses
And i love you’s turned to missin’s
Missin you missin me 
Together is where we should be
Haven’t seen you in a month 
i wish you were out front 
Of my house 
But we’re done fighting
I guess it wasn’t worth it
But i would drive to Arizona 
If you think we could work it out

You said you won’t give up
Until worlds end 
But the world isnt over 
So why are we?

Why say “you’re the one for me”
If we give up after a week
Of fighting for our love
I get it, we feel weak
But our love is stronger 
Than the current in the sea 
And we shouldn’t just stop
It should be you and me

You told me yourself, you said “marry me”

So Andrew i love you,
And I’m willing to do what it takes
I will fight till the world ends
And the earth quakes 

You have my heart 
You have my love
I love you to the stars up above
If this is worth it
And you love me too
Let’s make it work

And be together, just us two 




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe