blue

7:33 PM

You have blue eyes like the sky
And they get bluer when you cry 

You bite your lip when you’re stressed 
And you like frank ocean best 

And i know you don’t see it
But when you’re happy you emit 
A light so bright 
You could light up the night 

when you’re mad you let out sighs
when you’re sad you close your eyes

You care too deeply
And you think too much
Your love does not come cheaply
And you melt me with every touch 

I love you to the stars
But you don’t love yourself
This love has left me with scars 
I wish you knew your wealth

You are nice and you are sweet
And your love can’t be beat

We’ve given it so many chances 
And we always come back

Don’t you think there’s a reason?
That we can’t stay away 
I wish it wasn’t so hard
But life without you is so grey 

You bring color to my life
and I’ve been searching for a long time
You have blue eyes like the sky
And I’m tired of seeing you cry

So let’s make this right

And end this fight 

if you want me then
just call me tonight 
my phone is on loud 
and I know I wont sleep

if you love me, tell me


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe