delusions & deceptions

9:14 PM

some call love a thief

because it steals your heart 
your free-time 
and your sense of direction

you keep falling

and falling 

and falling

but he's not going to catch you

no one will

some call love a lie

because he lies, and lies, and lies

and no, she's not just his friend

she never is "just his friend"

but i call love you

i call it "comfortable" by john mayer 
and "angel" by jack johnson

i call it 5:34 calls after practice
and 3 hour chats instead of homework

i call it kissing
kissing in the car
kissing at my front door
kissing in the rain

i call it goodbye
because sometimes

sometimes

sometimes

love means letting go 

even when all you want to do is hold tighter

i call it you

and i always will

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. "sometimes
    love means letting go
    even when all you want to do is hold tighter"
    I love this so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. My. Goodness.

    I loved this post most.

    You have such a way with words and I am in awe.

    Such a fan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. loved this. you always know what to say and how to say it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um that Harry Potter reference at the end 👌🏼

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was good.

    I feel like I always leave the lamest comments,

    but thats all i can say..

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe